Past Dedications

Artist: Kutless  Song Played: We Fall Down  Requested by: GODpleasers  Dedication: :-)    |    Artist: Dave Irish  Song Played: Deep and wide  Requested by: GODpleasers  Dedication: :-) Amen    |    Artist: DC Talk  Song Played: In the Light  Requested by: testing2  Dedication: :-)     |    Artist: Rock 'N' Roll Worship Circus  Song Played: The Blood of Jesus  Requested by: GODpleasers  Dedication: :-) Covered in HIS blood :-)    |    Artist: Bob Fitts  Song Played: Blessed be the Lord God almighty  Requested by: GODpleasers  Dedication: :-)    |    
× Have a question? Please ask it here we will do our best to respond in a timely fashion. Anonymous questions are allowed and you do not need to be a member to our site to use this category. Thank you and God bless you all. :-) Please be as detailed and clear in your questions as possible. Thank you.

How could I submit my song to possibly get air play on your station?

• GODpleasers
  • GODpleasers's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Psalm 91 victor to you all in Jesus Name. :-)
More
11 months 5 days ago #175 by GODpleasers
GODpleasers created the topic: How could I submit my song to possibly get air play on your station?
Yes, this is possible on a volunteer basis. Please read this first... http://godspeaksinternetradio.com/contact-us/submit-music.html

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in or register free to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds